Terms and Condition of Sale
- Goods may be returned within 14 days of purchase, if not damaged and in original packaging. However, the customers is responsible for the cost of return.
- On delivery all goods must be checked and signed for by the customer, any damage must be reported within 24 hours, otherwise we cannot accept responsibility for damaged goods and are unable to accept returns.
- Special promotions can not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- 10% off gardenware end July 31st 2018
– Delivery within 15 miles of the shop is free of charge if the value of the order exceeds £100, otherwise a standard delivery charge will be applied.
– You can collect your purchase free of charge.
– Standard delivery for shipments outside of the 15 mile radius is £15 for a large order or £6 for a small order. Additional delivery charges may apply if the delivery is outside of a 50 mile radius. If so, we would contact you with a quote prior to releasing the goods. A full refund would be provided should the delivery charge not be accepted.
Generic Website Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using www.la-maison.co.uk website, operated by La Maison.
Conditions of Use
We will provide our services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. Please read carefully or contact us if you have any questions.
La-Maison is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
La-Maison may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2018.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of La Maison and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of La Maison.
Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us (approximately once a month). We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the UK, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between La Maison and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website, our shop or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by UK Law and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant La Maison non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.